Powered By Blogger

Monday 6 August 2012

“Kaaptan” hero Abdul Mannan shares experiences about film on Imran Khan

Everyone is keeping an eye on a very daring film “KAPTAAN”, especially for those who love cricket and an admirer of “Imran Khan.” The story is based on a factual theme and Abdul Mannan is playing a leading role in this film as an “Imran Khan.”
 Abdul Mannan is a new emerging star in Pakistan industry. He started his career from modeling and now become an actor. He has been giving his best performance in his forthcoming film “KAPTAAN” that based on legend “Imran Khan” life.
 For knowing more about the film and this talented lucky person, we have conducted an exclusive chit chat with him:
 1.      The News Tribe: Tell me something about the theme of “KAPTAAAN”?
Abdul Mannan: Kaptaan is biopic. It’s all about Imran Khan’s Life, Achievements, and the eminent Personality in the world. He is considered World NO`1, all rounder, Bowler and No1 Kaptaan in the world. He has proved it and that’s why Movie name is “Kaptaan”.
 2.      The News Tribe: Imran Khan is a great inspiration for youth. What is the main thing that you inspired most?
Abdul Mannan: I get inspired of his whole life because he didn’t waste his talent. He always looks forward without caring negative views. I’m inspired by him as an honest politician too. I have never heard any politician such as he said, that “Pakistan main kisi cheez ki kami hy. bahir say loog yahan nokaria dhoondny aya karain gy”.
 Its mean he already has seen his vision about Pakistan. He didn’t just think about it, he takes a long term decision about the prosperity of Pakistan. This is not a common thing, it’s a sign of great people they didn’t just think but have to prove their vision, their dream that they have already dreamt off. It’s the fact if you think positive the results will be positive but if you already build doubts in your mind then most probably it happens worst.
 If you think you can, you can and if you think you can’t, you can’t. One more thing which inspires me so much is that he sacrificed his family, two lovely beautiful kids and his ex-wife because of people of Pakistan. He is so much ambitious, determined and his vision is broad. .
  3.      The News Tribe: Does this film support Imran Khan wining forthcoming elections?
Abdul Mannan: This film casts a last long impression to our sleepy nation. Firstly, we must appreciate our talented heroes, best talent of Pakistan.
 He is our national Hero, a treasure of Pakistan, we should honor him. Building first cancer hospital in Pakistan, was not a child’s play. Why don’t other politicians think like Imran Khan. If he said that he can solves Pakistan’s problems in hundred days then why not out the government? They can’t say, because they don’t have moral courage like him. They are here for some other purpose. Imran khan knows the purpose of his existence and this is the best message we will spread through this film not only to Pakistani people, but all over the world. Everyone has a purpose of his existence on this planet but people hardly get to know because we often watch others and hence lost our own. This movie will be very much motivated for the youth of Pakistan, in shaa allah!
 4.      The News Tribe: Tell us something no one knows about you?
Abdul Mannan: A true patriot,   my English typing speed 52 wpm, and I know Urdu typing too, speed 44 wpm. Good electrician as well.  My core wish is to become an international Boxer, because of my long arms.
 5.      The News Tribe: Kaaptaan is your first experience, how was it?
Abdul Mannan:  It is an amazing experience in my life by learning and gaining through this, I pump up my skills.
 6.      The News Tribe: What makes you taking up the role of Imran Khan?
Abdul Mannan: This role is like a leap change in my life. I am totally changed. I learn many things from his life. I hope it’s a good inspiration for our youth too. You know, “kuch kar dekhaany ki pyaas ho tu hi manzalain asaan hojati hain”, and we have to keep dreaming. Never stop dreaming. It is our dreams who give us hope of living in future. I learned from his life, especially fear, Khauf ka Buth, Torny party hain. There are many fears people have in their life and they stop them from going farther. We have to cope; we have to conquer our fear.
 7.      The News Tribe: What was your first expression when you heard about this role?
Abdul Mannan: I got very much excited, when they asked me about this role. I can’t remember those beautiful moments. I found it interesting. Initially I took it so easy to do but when I got to know that it’s not an easy job I tried updating my skills, and knowledge, about Imran Khan. How he walks, talks, each and everything about him besides focusing on my weaknesses.
 8.      The News Tribe: Do you face any difficulty to adopt this character?
Abdul Mannan: Yes I face many hurdles during the shoot of this film. Especially, bowling action, because I am a left arm bowler, and Imran Khan is a right hand. Secondly, I face problem in speeching the way he moves his hands so I started learning many things exactly what he do. In short span of time, I overcome my difficulties portraying him so well. Alhamdulillah, day by day, I did the best.
 9.      The News Tribe: What were your three most favorite or tremendous (whichever you wish) scenes to shoot from KAPTAAN?
Abdul Mannan: My best Scenes that are the most memorable, when Imran Khan gets caught in university. The most Unforgettable scene of the movie which I like the most is when Imran Khan was going Jail, and then moved to another Jail. The third scene I love the most is when he was in Karachi, near sea side, you will love it too as it is the last scene of the movie.
 10. The News Tribe: What is the worst rumour you have heard about yourself?
Abdul Mannan: China wala Imran Khan. Lolxx. China is popular in making the duplicate of everything, so I got laugh on it when I got a chance in front of public to hear such gossips. When people saw me in Imran khan get-up they keep steering. (bursts loudly), it was like they shocked, and start considering me, as real Imran Khan.
 11. The News Tribe: We come to know you are also a flexible photographer, did you capture any memorable “KAPTAAN” moments during shoot?
Abdul Mannan: Each Alhamdulillah. I’m, I did capture the best moments while shooting. Sometimes, I guided the others, rest of the crew people. I gave them my camera and told them how to focus, how to click and the camera angle. So, I captured myself too, by setting the timer in the camera. I do share these photos on my wall, and will share with you.
 12. The News Tribe: What drives you most, money, fame, or success?
Abdul Mannan: Success
13. The News Tribe: Any unforgettable moment during the shooting of “KAPTAAN”?
Abdul Mannan: The crying, moments, at the time when Khan’s mother died. Director says ‘you have to cry genuinely.’ I said ‘it’s hard’, but finally I did it and they all were shock, and busted into clapping and my tears kept coming out continuously even after finishing the scene. It was very hard for me to transform from one condition to another and that scene was taken before the Fajar prayer time. I can’t forget those moments.
 14. The News Tribe: What other roles would you like to pursue in the future?
Abdul Mannan: Whatever role I like to do in the best way, which is fit to my personality, I do. I prefer, serious roles, comedy, thrill, action, I can do so well.
 15. The News Tribe: Given an option what would you opt, be a romantic hero or a villain with a gist?
Abdul Mannan: Both though If I had a choice in between these two roles then I do make a wise decision after reading the script.
 16. The News Tribe: Do you have any Phobias?
Abdul Mannan: Swimming deep down and standing in dust for the few seconds even, makes it hard for me to take breathe.
 17. The News Tribe: How does it feel to be playing the most enchanting character in the movie?
Abdul Mannan: It feels like, I was on the voyage of self discovery.
 18. The News Tribe: Who is your favorite co-actor till date and why?
Abdul Mannan: I was very much impressed by the character, which portray General Zia. He resembled much for sure, but he speaks so natural and clear while in action. I learnt many things from him, like cut light, and the way he acts so natural

No comments:

Post a Comment